- August 1989Established Ninomiya Bussan Co., Ltd. in Asodamachi, Matsuyama, with five million yen in capital
- February 1996Relocated head office to 3-chome, Okaido, Matsuyama Started leasing management business (24-hour service)
- June 1997Increased capital to 10 million yen
- July 1997Changed trade name to Jutaku Joho Kan Co., Ltd.
- May 2001Increased capital to 50 million yen
- July 2002 Started condominium management business
- October 2002Started metered parking management business
- January 2004Started real estate investment consulting business
- October 2004 Increased capital to 98 million yen
- January 2007Joined Minimini, a nationwide rental housing franchise, and changed name to Minimini FC Matsuyama
- June 2007Introduced leasing guarantee system by Zenhoren Co., Ltd.
- April 2009Completed construction of Schloss Nichigin-mae, started office building management business
- March 2011Introduced rental room search system using a touch screen (mioSoft)
- December 2011Opened Minimini FC Sanbancho in 4-chome, Sanbancho, Matsuyama
- March 2012Started offering the small amount and short term insurance service of Zenkankyo
- January 2015 Became a consolidated subsidiary of Takara Leben Co., Ltd. (listed on the First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- May 2015Opened Minimini FC Matsuyama-nishi in Kitasayacho, Matsuyama
- May 2016Opened Minimini FC Matsuyamashi-ekimae in 5-chome, Minatomachi, Matsuyama
- April 2017Changed trade name to Takara Leben West Japan Co., Ltd.
Opened the Fukuoka head office in 2-chome, Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- June 2018Relocated the Matsuyama head office from 3-chome, Okaido to 4-chome, Sanbancho, Matsuyama
- October 2022Changed trade name to Takara Leben Co., Ltd.
Relocated head office to Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo